Rotary Down Under
Rotary Down Under is the organisation that publishes our regional Rotary Magazine of the same name and is the regional supplier of Rotary emblem merchandise.
Our home page has a link to the latest magazine
For general enquiries, use this Email
How to get published in Rotary Down Under
- Write your article in Word Format.
- About 300 words about who, what, why, when, where and how, emphasising the new and/or unique or very successful ongoing human interest aspects.
- If you have photos to include, at the bottom of the article identify each photo and the caption to be applied.
- DO NOT include photos in the article.
- have up to up to five close-up action digital photos.
- Minimum photos size should be 300KB/dpi for magazine quality in .jpg format, but bigger is better.
- If the photo is to be used on the magazine cover, the file size should ideally be over 1MB and must be, or capable of being, cropped to portrait shape with space at the top for the magazine masthead.
- DO NOT include the photos in the word document. Send them as separate attachments.
- Email the word document and photos to here. Pay attention to the subject line requirements.
- Attach the article word document and photos as SEPARATE attachments to the email.
Publication in the magazine is at the discretion of the RDU editor.
Don't forget to submit copies of your article and photos as widely as possible to support your public relations and membership activities.
More detailed guidance is available on the RDU website here which contains RDU NZ and Pacific Islands-specific information.